Thursday 6 November 2008

TAG I'm It. Okay, I'll play along.

Tag I'm it

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1- 24
2- the office (american version)
3- frasier
4- dirty sexy money
5- heroes
6- lost
7- bbc
8- simpsons

8 things that happened yesterday:

1- obama was elected 44th president
2- england burned effigies of Guy Fawkes (remember remember the 5th of november)
3- listened to my online lectures
4- reread new moon
5- studied for an anatomy exam
6- watched frasier and the office
7- took a nap
8- wrote in my journal

8 Favorite Places to eat

1- happy sumo
2- osaka
3- marlowe's pub
4- eastwell manor
5- boho cafe
6- mikado's
7- hop kweng
8- the chili bite

8 Things I'm looking forward too

1- sleep
2- reuniting with friends in utah
3- finishing the school semester!
4- my mother-in-law's capama meal
5- halloween 2009 and forever
6- christmas
7- twilight. yes, please!
8- being able to work out again!

8 Things on my wish list

1- reclaiming my abs
2- children
3- graduate school
4- reclaiming my butt
5- sarah brightman as my slave
6- £1,000,000
7- britney for president
8- xena for president

if you read this, tag you're it!

5 comments:

Observer Of Life said...

Hey... is bbc a programme I've never heard of, or were you cheating and giving a whole channel!!!??? Hehehehe.
xxx

The knights are in said...

Holy Cow!!! You have not changed a bit . . . you always were one of a kind. I have missed you and have often wondered how you have been. Just after you left the States I moved from Ogden to Eagle Mountain (1 1/2hrs away) and thought that I lived to far from my family. I know, a wimp compared to you. It is so great to see how good things are going for you and that your coming home. I will most definitely be checking in from time to time. Until then, take care of yourself, Justi

Ryan and Celeste said...

Hey Britney!
So good to hear from ya! When are you moving back to Utah? Hopefully someday soon, I will be saying I am moving back to Utah too! I miss the Gold's Gym out there! It was so fun!

dusty & shannon said...

hey you glad to hear you are moving back im sure you will miss it there it looks beautiful. thanks for the post and yes of coarse my mom and dad are still there i think they are the only ones left well there are still a few but not many. keep in touch

Amy Hess said...

Britt... I love that your moving back. I've missed your crazy self so much! You look amazing like always. Let me know when you are coming back. Love ya girl.