Monday 24 November 2008

Sweatheart Tag. Can I name it Lover Tag instead? ;)

so elvin~esque


I tagged myself to do a sweetheart tag about my spouse.
Here's how it works: each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names.

*What is your husband's name? Nathan. Or Nath. Or, if you're from the South East of England, "Nafe."

*How long have you guys been married? 2 years, six months, 1 week, 4 days

*How long did you date? hmmm. good question. well, we probably had several hundred first dates via the internet (you know, "so...what do you like to do? how many people are in your family?", etc., etc.) from the time we met till the time we were married we dated 11 months. we've known each other 4.5 years.

*How old is he? 31

*Who is taller? Nathan. 6'3" when he stands up straight.

*Who can sing the best? hmm. we're equal.

*Who is smarter? depends. i have more subject knowledge in specified areas but he is definitely a better critical thinker.

*Who pays the bills? we share.

*Who does the laundry? we share.

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? seriously? it's much healthier to sleep in separate beds. seriously. you sleep better - especially two, long, lanky humans like us, cramped on a queen and waking at any sudden movement. there are several scientific studies that prove this is much healthier. :) this doesn't mean one can't still do what married couples do best... ;)

*Who mows the lawn? no lawn.

*Who cooks dinner? we share. nathan prepares lovely salads and knows how to cook meat properly. my specialty is gourmet soup.

*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? we've never argued or fought. i usually admit i'm wrong first because, well, i'm usually wrong! this is a very true statement. :)

*Who kissed who first? nathan kissed me first. :) dare i reveal under what conditions?? :)

*Who wears the pants? i hate this statement. we both "wear the pants."

I tag: whoever reads this blog entry.

7 comments:

Observer Of Life said...

Please dare to reveal under what conditions!!!! hehehehe
xxx

Pratt's Press said...

I've just realised you guys are blogging! ..I'm so glad, when you are in the USA we can still keep updated with each others little happenings. our blog can be found on the wonderful Stella's blog list "Pratt press"(Where i just discovered yours!)

P.S I still can't believe i haven't met you yet Britney!!

Ty and Ber said...

I'm glad that you tagged yourself. I think that it is fun getting to know random stuff about people.
I think that it is cool that you guys have never fought either. Not many couples can say that.
You may need to share some of your gourmet soup recipes with me.

The Coopers said...

Awesome! That is awesome that you have never fought! And you sleep in separate beds?? I guess that would be comfortable, I am so pathetic, even though I can't snuggle for some reason I sleep horrible without Kelly, just knowing he is there makes me sleep so much better.

Pratt's Press said...

oh Fab, Natasha is Alison Hunts doppelganger! Steve's found himself in an almost compromising hug once before.

Hope you guys are both well and that things work out for you to get back to the USA ...England will mourn the loss of another royal couple lol x

TheRogersReport said...

Hey guys...I'm thrilled that you blog!!! btw, my friends uncle made our twilight t-shirts. see if I can get ya one :) cant wait till you are here for good!

Bryguy said...

Hey guys! I also just realized you guys had a blog. Its nice to see you are alive and well. Can't wait to see you guys again...especially since Ive never actually met "Nafe".