Saturday 15 November 2008

Samhain Night

I'm a little slow posting pictures from that blessed night, that rapturous evening that is Samhain (pronounced "Sow'en"). Well, fooled you! I'm not posting anything new at all. Yet. Muah! I'm too lazy (well, really I can't find the correct cable) to upload the photos so please enjoy some pictures from Halloween past.

With Love,

Batty BATS


the burning eve. this was taken on halloween just out the front door of my parent's old home in harrisville


Visiting the grave of Rebecca Nurse in Danvers (Salem Village), Mass. She was accused of witchcraft and then hanged.


My kitty Cleo. Pictures of cats must accompany any blog posting about Halloween.


My other kitty Sophie.


my good friends posing as the stepford wives (michael is top right with the blond wig, jason is the very top with a brown wig, and morgan is front left standing up with a brown wig. bless them.)


Just me and Jessica, you know, sucking each others blood ;)


our very own nightmare on 13th street


kristen, tia, bats, nathan

3 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

I miss those kitties and you guys. Can't wait till you come home. :) Love you guys.

The knights are in said...

Love the Matrix pics. You two look so real as if you were actually in the movie. Great picture of Halloween in Harrisville . . . don't it just make you miss the old Harrisville days, when life was so much easier. My parent's and In-laws moved out of Harrisville 2 years ago so I never visit Harrisville any more, but I know that it's not the same place we grow up in. Justi

Texie said...

You're crazy, lol!!! Glad to know that you go by the name bats! You better let me know when you move back to Utah!