Wednesday 2 March 2011

Week 7: Lots of poo, more smiles, and... we got the job!

James is 7 weeks old today. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be his mum. He is such a gorgeous baby! This week, James has pooed and peed MANY times outside of his nappy. Hmmm. He peed on his face yesterday and had a little "taste" (i.e. licked his lips when he felt the pee sprinkling his face.) Oh, dear. I guess we still haven't figured out that certain grunts mean "I'm about to poo and pee all over you." :)

James has been smiling more and more! He continues to be sweet and happy. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we (me, Nathan, Nana Jocelyn and James) auditioned for a commercial a few weeks ago. Well, we heard yesterday that we all, with the exception of James, booked the job! They wanted a brand new baby and James is just too big and tall to look like a newborn. :( So, I'll be working with someone else's 10 day old baby instead of my adorable 7 week old baby. Nevertheless, it's still exciting to be working with my mum and husband on a commercial.

:)
This is James being cute. :)



James having had his face and body cleaned of pee; a very tired mum.


James with his great grandmother Lula Anderson.


Working on smiling. :)

4 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Cute smiles!!! Congrats on the commercial so FUN!!

Ty and Ber said...

Congrats on the commercial. That is awesome. Kind of a bummer that James doesn't get to join you though.

Eichmeiers said...

That is too funny about the pee! it totally happens though!! Congrats on your job:) that is fun. you will have to let us know when we can see it on tv!

Kiera said...

Congrats on the commercial. That's pretty awesome.

So...am I ever going to get to meet this beautiful baby of yours? Still waiting....