Friday 25 March 2011

Big Baby Boy

James is getting huge! He is just over 2.5 months old and is nearly grown out of his 6 month clothing...he's just so long! He is giving us 6, 7 and 8 hour sleep nights for which I am grateful! My maternity leave is over. I'm adjusting okay with having to go back to work - it's nice being able to leave James at home with dad rather than having to take him to a sitter. Still exhausted though.

We (me, Nathan and mum) had a good time shooting our commercial a few weeks back. It's nice to make some quick money when you need it most! I did another maternity catalogue the other day. Although this time, I wore a fake belly which was far worse than a real belly.

So I'm typing one-handed and I'll finish this post later when James is asleep.


james at 2 months. he is smiling and cooing consistently!

Stats at two months:
weight: 13 lbs




Mum getting her make-up on for the shoot


mum and me rehearsing with a stuffed animal. fun!


Lilac Clothing Fall/Winter 2011 Maternity shoot

4 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

He is so stinkin cute.
Love when their little personalities start showing.

The Hatch Batch said...

I can't believe he is growing so big so fast. Believe me, they just never slow down from here on out! I loved seeing you and your cute mom, when does the commercial come out and what's it for?

You look fabulous even with a fake belly on!!

The Brownings said...

Oh my heck girl...you've gotta be the foxiest pregnant chick I've ever seen! lol..anyways good job on the baby he is ADORABLE!!! and BIG!!! all mine are little shrimpies haha all 18 1/2ers...and I actually did see one of your maternity adds somewhere i just can't remember where. When I saw it I didn't realize it was you just that you looked familier...im a dummy haha...but congrats on such a gorgeous boy!!

Eichmeiers said...

I love how big he is getting!I can't believe he is out of 6 mos clothes! crazy. Love the pic of you:)