Wednesday 18 February 2009

yayayayayayayayayaya ~ nathan's arrival and my...departure?

Nathan arrives this weekend! I was planning on arriving at the airport, heart thudding, sushi in hand when suddenly I was booked for a fashion show. Do-oh! After some deliberation we decided the money (though not much) was worth it so I have arranged for my mum to fetch Nathan... sort of like she did the first time he flew to meet me...if you ever want to know THAT story, come to dinner with Nathan and I and we'll have a productive laugh.

4 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I am so glad that Nathan is finally able to join you here in the States. I'm sorry that you can't be the one to pick him up though.

The knights are in said...

Isn't that always the luck!!! But it's great to hear that Nathan will be here soon. Have fun at the photo shoot.

ashley said...

Go figure! Thanks for nothin Karma;) But cool for the photo shoot and yay for a happy reunion!

Eichmeiers said...

Hey Brit, its candace dow!! how are you? i have been wondering what you have been up to and i found your blog. we should get together sometime. i would love to hear your story of you and nathan! i hope you read this and get in touch. email me and then we can talk more after that. candaceeichmeier@yahoo.com