Sunday 11 January 2009

p i c t u r e s


Sunset 11 January



Moonrise 11 January
the battle for light has begun






Late sunrise in Syracuse. The Southeast of England certainly did not have regular snow days. I missed how glorious the snow can make the land appear.



Ben Lomond Peak glowing from the last light of the day. I missed this mountain! Nathan and I visited the 1st Ben Lomond Peak in Scotland ~ equally stunning. :)



Our newest nephew James in England doing what babies do best... besides pooing.



Cayde's son Isaac paying homage to Liverpool FC. This one's for you, Nathan. ;)



Cayde with his adorable twins.



Giving my future niece the kiss of death. Brianna is ready to give birth any day.

6 comments:

Retro Plants said...

i can't believe that you found my site! so good to hear from you. . . my neighbor of the childhood. . .i am glad that you are able to be in our Utah. . . i know your mom must be just dying with excitement!
tell your Nathan that we are praying for him. . . we hope that he has a speedy recovery and soon becomes a healthy Jedi!
we are loving upstate New York. . . but getting used to this Buffalo is a whole nother creature! we are loving the people here and the warmness that they share but Pace and i both hate snow. . . so living in Buffalo is worse than Utah (in that respect)
love you two. . . and the whole taylor clan. . . give a shout out to all those you see from us. . . we are missing our peeps from the west!

The Coopers said...

Oh that is so awesome that you are in Utah. We will have to get together sometime. So Nathan will be coming in February? Sorry about the surgery (not fun) how is he recovering? Okay I hope. That is terrible about the hospital wait! Ahrrgg! (Pirate?....I don't know) Well we want to meet your Nathan and catch up with ya.

ashley said...

Great picts! Welcome home and sorry your hubby isn't here yet. Hopefully soon. And blah to knee surgery.

The Hatch Batch said...

Hey Britney:) I'm so glad you left me a message! I can't believe that Cayde has twins!! It looks like Brianna has another on the way?? I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you this way. It seems like it's been forever- Love, Crystal

Texie said...

Ok, so we need to get together! I have a phone # for you but i don't think it works anymore!

Palmers said...

Britt,
I can't believe you are back in Utah. We need to get together sometime soon. That would be fun! Remember are fun time with kenzie? We need to do that again! You and your hubby are so much fun.