Friday 3 December 2010

october/november bliss

i'm a slacker when it comes to posting updates. so whilst i'm on a 10 minute break from class, i will post a brief update with some pictures. :)

my dear friend kristen bought me a ticket to the alice cooper/rob zombie concert in october for an early birthday present. it was divine! we were able to sit in the disabled section because i was pregnant - sweet! this allowed us to sit down the entire concert with the perfect view of the king of shock rock (alice) and the king of vulgarity (rob). it was a brilliant. i think james enjoyed it. ;)

mr. cooper


mr. zombie


the lovely kristen - thanks woman!

i celebrated my 29th birthday on the 26th of october. i asked for the ultimate gift from nathan to celebrate the last year of my 20's... the entire series of dr. quinn medicine woman. i know. it's just that i've had a crush on jane seymour since i was a teenager. i met her once *sigh*. nathan was a good husband and indulged this particular oddity. i plan to watch the entire series during maternity leave. suh-weet!


halloween was lovely and perfect. i must confess that this is the first time EVER that i've wanted it to be over... JAMES completely occupies my mind (and uterus) and i can think of nothing else. speaking of james ~ he is currently 5.5 pounds with 6 more weeks to go! i've now gained 37 lbs. and feel like a bloater. nathan rubs my back every night (literally every night - he's so lovely!) to help me relax. i wake up about every hour to "turn over".

this year was the "away" year for my siblings during thanksgiving. since nathan's family does not celebrate thanksgiving (though they should because it's awesome), our "away" year consisted of porking out with my parents, my brother and his family, and our dear friend kristen. we also saw harry potter on that day. :)

there are currently 4 women in my family that are pregnant (me, brianna, kathy, joni). my parents will have gained 6 grandchildren within one year (jane and treyson have arrived already!), bringing the number of grandchildren up to 26! they certainly have joy in there posterity.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. That is crazy!

Krisanne said...

I laughed when I saw your blog's header picture. You two make me happy.