Thursday 25 September 2008

Not that anyone actually reads this blog...




...but just to let you know why I've not posted anything for a while:

1. Busy
2. Can't think of what to write
3. Can't write
4. Still Busy

Okay. Here is a small update:

Nathan and I are moving back to Utah! There is a lot to fill in here but we are being directed back to the States (By God? By Britney's insanity? By Britney's sanity? Not sure.) I have a job working in Weber County School District and I'll be continuing my education. This is a major change of direction for us! Nathan is still wrapping his brain around the whole thing but is nonetheless looking forward to being near my family for a time.

I've posted a picture that captures the essence of...well, I don't know. I just really, really love this picture. It's perfect for reminding one of the upcoming Halloween festivities. Muah!

5 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Brit-
That is awesome that you guys are going to be moving back. We will have to have a get together when you get settled. When is the big move? What are you going to be doing with the school district?

That is a huge move for you guys. Exciting! Give me a holla if you need any help when you get here.

PS. Some of us do read your blog when there is something new to read.

Lord Nathan and Lady Bats said...

Word. Thanks for the offer of help! We won't be moving many things back to the States thus should make for easy relocating. :)
We DO need to get together. It has been far too long...

Love you guys.

D'N K said...

Brit
It's been way to long. I can't wait to see you. Please let me know when your moving back! I live in Idaho right now. I'll help with whatever you need. I'm so excited to see you agian. I love reading your blog.

Observer Of Life said...

Am so excited to find your blog... didn't know you had one! Am so sad you are leaving us!! But we'll have someone else to visit now when we eventually make it to Utah again!!! (Whenever that may be in the next hundred years!!!).

Love you guys.

DS and OJ.
xxxxxx

Natasha said...

It was good to see a comment from you. I am sure you both are sad to be leaving England but everyone here sees it as a blessing. When you heading back?