Saturday 21 June 2008

Magical Talisman Anyone?

My agency in London called me one evening in March and said, "Prediction Magazine wants you for their June cover." Suh-weet!! I was thrilled, not because I would be on the cover of a widely sold UK magazine, but because it was a MYSTICAL publication. How fitting. I have been on covers before but nothing to this magnitude.

Read the following that applies to me in a Zoolander-ish way: "I learnt a tremendous amount about cover-shoot body positioning. It may not appear in the photo but I had to pull several different angles in my head, neck, shoulder, chest, arms, hips, etc, to achieve a "confident" look. I had to maintain this for nearly 200 different shots."

It seemed fitting that I post this today, as it is the Summer Solstice. Bliss.

4 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Yeah! I love that you have a blog and I LOVE that picture of you. Very Powerful and very witchy:) What fun. Your premier sound fun! We will totally get babysitters and come play. That sucks Nathan can't come. We do have extra flyer miles, if you can convince Cayde to give them up :) Well love you and love the blog. Keep the posts coming !

erin said...

you've had a blog for this long and have been holding out on me? shame, for shame. i adore this magazine cover. it is quintessential britney. oh how i miss thee. question for you: did you see the spice girls reunion tour? they called it quits before hong kong, and i nearly threw my fist through a wall. heart.

Scott & Jayme said...

Britney! I am sooo happy to be able to keep up with you on your blog!! I miss you.. hope all is well. Please keep in touch.. if you ever come back to Utah, let me know, we can get together..
love, jayme

D'N K said...

Yeah briteny.!! I just found your blog! It's so good to see you. I miss you like crazy. You look beautiful. WOW!! Check out my blog. Please keep in touch Keli Talbot Andersen